Here are some new KSA jobs, if you are looking for a job then apply now
About the job
Gulf Crete Ltd. is a specialized contracting company that offers a variety of structural, rock fall protection, survey technology, industrial flooring and coating, waterproofing, and fireproofing services. We strive to provide high-quality and reliable services to our clients.
We’re looking for a Site Engineer for our operations in company project. This is a full-time, on-site role, where the engineer will be responsible for overseeing the construction projects, ensuring that the work complies with specifications and contractual agreements. The engineer will also manage the work of subcontractors, resolve any issues that arise, and monitor progress throughout the project.
About the job
Lactalis Group, is a family-owned company with over 85,000 pragmatic and ambitious individuals around the world, we are a leading player in the dairy industry, committed to delivering high-quality products to consumers across the globe.
Living our key values of AMBITION, ENGAGEMENT, and SIMPLICITY is at the centre of everything we do at Lactalis.
If you want a one-of-a-kind experience with a company that offers trusted brands, professional expertise, and a dynamic work atmosphere that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on responsibility, and real opportunities for career growth and development, we’d like to hear from you!
As part of our expanding operations in the Middle East region, we are seeking a Safety Officer to join our dynamic team. Based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Job Summary: Safety Officers holding “Occupational Health & Safety” Certificate responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing company’s employee safety at work and accommodation. Main duty is to ensure that the company is in compliance and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.
Duties / Role / Responsibility:
- Plan and implement Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) policies and programs (in Factory and Labour Accommodation)
- Advice and lead employees on various safety-related topics.
- Prepare educational seminars and webinars on a regular basis.
- Conduct Emergency Evacuation Drill in Factory and Accommodation and prepare report accordingly,
- Review existing policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations.
- Work with HR to set up a new employee on-boarding process for safety.
- Work with HR to process for Food Safety Baladia Card.
- Conduct risk assessment and creating analytical reports of safety data.
- Conduct Internal Safety Audit.
- Enforce preventative measures.
- Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions.
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations.
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes.
Traffic Engineer, Jubail
About the job
Relocation Authorized: International – Family
Telework Type: Full-Time Office/Project
Work Location: Jubail
Jubail is one of Bechtel’s most remarkable achievements—a city built from the sand up, requiring vast resources and logistical planning on an unprecedented scale. It the biggest civil engineering project in modern times—and it’s getting bigger. Bechtel has managed the Jubail project, located in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, since it began in the mid-1970s. Saudi Arabian Bechtel Company (SABCO) serves as the Management Services Contractor (MSC), or “owner’s representative” for our client, the Royal Commission (RC). We are the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) managers, managing design submissions from local AE firms, and overseeing the actual construction work being performed by local contractors and sub-contractors in Jubail and Ras-Al-Khair Industrial Cities. In June 2021, Bechtel’s contract with the Royal Commission was renewed for another 5 years with work focusing on building new residential communities, iconic buildings/ bridges, major site preparation, commercial buildings, mosques, schools, hospitals, sports facilities, clinics, universities, utility services and infrastructure (electrical sub-stations, lift stations), roads and highways, port & pipeline expansions, and more.
- Applying traffic management, principles, techniques, and analysis.
- Responsibility includes the review, consultation and revision of contractors Traffic Management Plans and Contractor/Industry applications.
- Extensive experience of traffic safety and undertake various technical aspects of traffic safety engineering work.
- Directs routine traffic engineering and design assignments requiring the application of engineering practices in accordance with Local (RC), National (MOT), International (FHWA) standards where applicable.
- Supervises and leads traffic engineering studies.
- Assists in preparing and updating specifications of traffic field devices.
- Assists and review contractors in developing and submitting Traffic Management Plans (TMPs).
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholder officials.
- Review and assist in developing scope-of-works for projects/studies (e.g., Signal Coordination and Optimization, Traffic Impact Study, Road Safety Audit, Temporary Traffic Management Plans, Access Studies, etc.)
- Provide technical support to various internal & external entities to improve traffic mobility and traffic safety.
Saudi Leading Global Company Looking For QC Inspectors, Safety Engineers, Civil and Electrical Engineers and Storekeeper.
- Perform traffic engineering studies as it relates to transportation network system.
- Prepare Traffic Assessment and Traffic Impact reports.
- Review traffic reports prepared by other consultants.
- Provide highway capacity assessment and traffic volumes balancing to evaluate existing and proposed level of service.
- Utilize computer and computer generated results to prepare report and develop traffic schemes.
- Excellent and very proficient in using traffic modeling software such as AutoCAD, SYNCHRO, SYDRA, VISSIM and HCS software.
- Provide support to conduct traffic surveys, to provide traffic volumes and trip generation and trip distribution.
- Perform and review signalized intersection and able to prepare and optimize traffic signal timing using industry know software (Highway Capacity Software).
- Provide transportation recommendation for City Master plan, taking into account public transportation in residential areas, material handling and goods movement for industrial area, rail freight, and port related traffic.
Project Document Controller
About the job
You as a Project Document Controller will be part of Hitachi Energy High Voltage Business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be supporting Project managers in execution of medium size to large and complex GIS projects by managing the project documentation as per contractual agreements, quality standards and project schedule.
- Reviewing of Documents requirements as per project specification and customer requirements, during project handover from sales.
- Developing and maintaining document control master list for every project, align with internal stakeholders and customer representatives.
- Driving the completion, submission and approval of key documents and keeping track of every document transaction (through transmittals).
- Understanding and managing client EDMS system.
- Coordination and follow-up for all project related drawing and other key document submission or approvals and maintaining updated status of drawings and documents in master file.
- Preparing the documentation for customer submission and keeping the track record of customer correspondence.
- Keeping Project manager updated regularly of document status during project reviews.
- Participating in document approval status review meetings.
- Main contact for customers in projects for Documentation related topics.
- Supporting Project Manager for drafting and submission of contractual letters to customer.
- Archiving or Scanning or Printing – Renaming, recording and filing incoming hard or electronic copies of drawings and documents (Internal and External).
- Ensuring all management, system documentation is the current version and easily accessible in hard files or digital records.
- Developing and maintaining document control process for efficient project management.
- Creating functional location in SAP for project document storage.
- Preparing documentation for Production handover and I&C handover.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
About the job
Experience: 3 Years
- Proven track record dealing with issues, proactively and in a timely fashion, along with the ability to communicate complex information to all stakeholders.
- Familiarity with project management.
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management
- Proficient typing and editing skills.
- Data organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Controlling company and project documentation.
- Copy, scan, and store documents.
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts.
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows).
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Create templates for future use.
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Prepare reports on projects as needed.