AL Fanar, Aramco Energizes Looking for Safety Engineer and Safety Officer, Environmental Engineer and Environmental Coordinator on urgent basis.
1. Safety & Health Engineer
About the job
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Safety Engineer with experience of identifying and managing HSE risks, prioritizing and developing appropriate mitigation strategies.
A self-starter with proven experience of working under pressure with excellent record of delivering to the deadlines and taking decisions. Equipped with essential leadership qualities including managing remote teams, decision making, developing people, and managing innovation & change. Also with experience or track record of evaluating and Improving Safety behavior and culture in complex working environments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to work at pace as a Subject matter expert in complex and multi-stakeholder environment with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a strong knowledge of industrial standards and codes including SOLAS, MARPOL, API, and IOGP.
- Ability with proven experience to investigate industrial incidents to identify root causes utilizing a recognized RCA methodology (preferably Taproot) and developing corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ability with proven experience to lead or facilitate Operational HSE risk assessments (i.e. SIMOP studies) utilizing recognized techniques such as HAZOP, Bow-tie, QRA etc.
- Provide experience of developing and auditing Safety and environmental management systems. Preferably certified lead auditor of ISO 45001 and 14001. Must have experience of bridging multi -stakeholder HSE management systems.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing emergency management system for highly hazardous multi-site operations (including offshore facilities)
| Apply Now |
- BS degree in engineering, safety engineering, industrial hygiene, or environmental science, or in a related field is preferred.
- 10 years of related safety/operational experience and/or training in the oil/gas industry (preferably in offshore).
- knowledge or training in the following: occupational health, safety and environmental compliance with applicable industry, governmental and/or international standards.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of delivering hands on health, safety and environmental training. Must also have ability to assist with developing, implementing, and coordinating comprehensive health and safety programs.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (training/presentations/report writing).
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Skilled in the standards, concepts, practices, and procedures within the health, safety and environmental fields.
2. Health And Safety Officer
About the job
We are Alrashed Food Company, looking for Health and Safety officer to join our team
with the below requirements:
- Diploma / Degree in Safety Management or industrial Engineering or any other Engineering field And Certificate in Occupational health and Safety / NEBOSH / OSHA.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as safety officer
In depth knowledge of legislation (eg. Civil Defense / SASO / NFPA / ISO 45000 / ISO 14000) and procedures Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
Job Responsibilities :
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc. Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker‘s compensation claims Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
| Apply Now |
3. Environmental Engineer
This position exists to ensure that company environmental policies are well implemented and any negative environmental aspects are within permissible limits and reduction targets are in place. The general job of an environmental engineer entails compliance to legal and regulatory requirements as well as developing and implementing environment management plans Role Accountability
– Identification and assessment of environmental aspects and impacts, including their review and updating
– Environmental objectives, targets and environmental management programs
– Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Environmental Reports and submit to Site Manager HSE.
– Taking Care of all legal, Client requirement and other requirement
– Train Employees of following Environmental topic.
-Reporting all Environmental Issues at site.
-Proficient with computer software, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook programs.
-Monitor adherence to the PROJECT environmental Policy & objectives, identifying potential non-compliances, and providing advice on remedial actions, through environmental audits and inspections
-Monitor and verify closeout of corrective actions arising from environmental audits
-Support HSEM in reviewing and updating site environmental plans/procedures, when necessary;
-Ability to develop project environment management plans for various stages of project such as construction and operations.
-Report periodically to the PROJECT management on the performance of the project environmental management system
-Report to PM/CM as well as HSEM on the environmental performances concerning site environmental aspects, e.g.:
-Waste management activities;
Control of noise and dust production;
Wastewater and drainage control;
Involve in Spill prevention activities;
Maintain and report General housekeepingKey Accountability Areas Academic Qualification Bachelor Degree in Safety EngineeringWork Experience 5 to 10 YearsTechnical / Functional Competencies Analytical thinkingCommunicationCreativityDetails OrientedInitiativeLeadershipMS OfficePresentationRisk AssessmentTeamworkTime ManagementWell OrganizedWork under pressur
| Apply Now |
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
The hub of alfanar’s manufacturing operations is Medinet alfanar Alsinaiya, a 700,000 square-meter complex located in Riyadh. The complex houses an array of ultra-modern manufacturing facilities and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with highly skilled professionals.
alfanar derives its success from its commitment to providing the highest quality standards to its customers, and the continuous development of its human capital, who alfanar considers its most valuable asset. With this in mind, alfanar promotes a proactive work environment where its employees are always valued, nurtured, and empowered to fuel their pride in being part of alfanar.
For more information about alfanar, please visit alfanar.com
4. Environmental Coordinator
About the job
Location: Saudi Arabia
Prefered Europeans Nationals
The Environmental Coordinator primary role is to implement the corporate environmental policy and monitors compliance, while staying current with all applicable Company and National environmental regulations, standards, procedures, and guidelines as well as all the company’s environmental, environmental health and industrial hygiene programs. This includes the supervision of local surveys and sampling, the interpretation of measurement results, and reviewing (and commenting) environmental aspects of contract documents as well as monitoring the environmental performance of contractor operations.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Help implement the corporate environmental policy and monitors compliance, while staying current with all applicable Company and National environmental regulations, standards, procedures, and guidelines as well as all company’s environmental, environmental health and industrial hygiene programs.
- Respond to concerns and requests for information from EPD and obtains technical advice from EPD as needed.
- Help organize and participates in major surveys such as Environmental Performance Assessments (EPAs), Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) surveys, Occupational Health Hazard Assessments (OHHAs), HAZCOM Assessments, Chemical Handling Assessments, Waste Management Compliance Audits, and Environmental Health surveys. Actively seeks to resolve any findings from these surveys. Provide follow-up information and updates reports to EPD as required.
- Assist in the coordination of all EMS-related activities within the organization as appropriate, including the development of environmental objectives and indicators, tracking of performance and costs, and record-keeping and reporting functions.
- Assist in special studies for improving environmental and (environmental) health performance of facilities or operation; helps in providing specialized technical service in the environmental field; helps in consulting on complex environmental problems; helps in designs and/or projects; helps in coordination or direction work of other environmental staff.
- Assesses if PED are maintaining records of all waste (including wastewater) generated by the organization and works (along with the organization’s environmental team) with EPD to develop waste minimization plans. Ensures that the waste is managed properly. Review that organizations develop their specific phase-out and disposal procedures for hazardous materials. Provide needed support for the implementation of the HAZCOM program including hazardous materials/chemicals inventory, chemical hazard bulletins, hazard signs and train-the-trainer programs and employee training.
- Organize presentations and video sessions, distributes information, and sets a good example to enhance environmental awareness. Write formal reports, environmental articles for company publications, and develops/delivers presentations. Attend EPDs biannual environmental coordinators meetings and other related courses and conferences.
- Participate in the company’s oil spill protection program and keeps records of the latest response plans for such emergencies.
- Verify appropriate controls are established for work with NORM, and conducts radiation and contamination surveys as required, including collection and arrangement for analysis of representative samples. Provide information and support on the correct handling and storage of NORM contaminated equipment and NORM waste. And maintain records of all radiation and NORM surveys, NORM contaminated equipment and NORM waste.
- Implement Environmental Assurance Schedule.