Al Hajri Corporation an industrial contracting company contracted with ARAMCO is looking for the following vacancies to work in various areas in the Eastern Province:
1. Mechanical Engineer:
- Job Description: A Mechanical Engineer in this role will be responsible for planning, designing, and overseeing mechanical systems and processes related to various projects. They will work closely with project teams to ensure the successful execution of mechanical engineering aspects.
- Conducting feasibility studies and cost estimates for mechanical projects.
- Designing and specifying mechanical systems and components.
- Overseeing the installation and maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Ensuring compliance with safety standards and regulations.
- Collaborating with other engineering disciplines and project managers.
- Troubleshooting and resolving mechanical issues on-site.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and advancements in mechanical engineering.
2. Civil Engineer:
- Job Description: A Civil Engineer in this role will be responsible for the planning, design, and management of civil engineering projects. They will work on various aspects of infrastructure, construction, and maintenance projects.
- Conducting site assessments and surveys.
- Designing civil engineering structures, including roads, bridges, and buildings.
- Preparing and reviewing construction plans and specifications.
- Managing project budgets and timelines.
- Ensuring compliance with local building codes and regulations.
- Collaborating with contractors, architects, and other stakeholders.
- Overseeing construction activities and quality control.
- Conducting inspections and assessments of completed projects.
3. HSE Engineer (Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineer):
- Job Description: An HSE Engineer in this role will be responsible for ensuring the health, safety, and environmental compliance of the company’s operations and projects. They will develop and implement safety protocols and environmental practices.
- Developing and implementing safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Conducting risk assessments and hazard analysis.
- Providing safety training to employees and contractors.
- Investigating accidents and incidents and recommending corrective actions.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with safety regulations.
- Conducting environmental impact assessments.
- Developing emergency response plans.
- Collaborating with regulatory agencies and stakeholders on safety and environmental matters.
- All the above mentioned positions provide accommodation for employees, in addition to three daily meals.
- Work schedule is 5 days a week, 48 hours.
Interested candidates are instructed to send their resumes along with the specific job title mentioned in the subject line. This is a common way for companies to streamline the application process and ensure that resumes are directed to the appropriate department or hiring manager.
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, make sure to tailor your resume to highlight relevant qualifications and experience. Additionally, follow the application instructions provided, which typically include sending your resume to a specified email address or through an online application portal.