About the job
Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose
Responsibilities Job Description
Reporting to Cluster Director of Engineering, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify and assess hazards, risks and control measures for a specific operation or process.
- Conduct ongoing review of operations and processes to identify potential hazards, risks and control measures that should be implemented to reduce these risks, including all costs involved in implementing such measures.
- Assess and document hazards, risks and controls in a manner consistent with established procedures and practices.
- Set up and supervising temporary work areas.
- Supervise the safe handling, storage & disposal of hazardous materials.
- Supervise the operation of any potential hazards in the workplace.
- Improve workplace safety and employee productivity by transitioning from manual safety procedures to digital platform.
- Ensure that all company employees meet all safety requirements.
- Ensure that health, safety, and environmental policies are followed.
- Investigate workplace accidents and injuries and refer them to the proper authorities.
- Fluent in English or Arabic (written and oral)
- Minimum of 2 years safety experience, preferably within a hotel environment.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Must be physically capable of meeting the very physical demands of the position.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making
sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
If you are interested and eligible than Apply Now!
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 260,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 5,100 addresses.
Our 39 dynamic brands; ranging from luxury to economy are established in 110 countries and are continuing their steady growth. A new Accor address opens every two days.
Because we take care of millions of guests and each of our hotels is a world in itself, where every action counts. We strive to make positive impact both locally and globally, to ensure hospitality benefits not only the few, but all.