Alfanar Construction looking for Environmental Officer and Safety Officer
Job Position: Environmental Officer
About the job
This position exists to ensure that company environmental policies are well implemented and any negative environmental aspects are within permissible limits and reduction targets are in place. The general job of an environmental officer entails evaluating, planning and implementing environmental issues.Key Accountability Areas
– Identification and assessment of environmental aspects and impacts, including their review and updating;
– Train Employees of following Environmental topic.
– Water Conservation
– Waste Management
– Material Segregation
– Air Pollution
– Spill Control
HSE Officer (Oil & Gas), Safety Advisor, Civil Engineer, Site Engineer, Supervisor and Document Controller Jobs in KSA
– Reporting all Environmental Issues at site.
– Proficient with computer software, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook programs.
– Monitor adherence to the PROJECT environmental Policy & objectives, identifying potential non-compliances, and providing advice on remedial actions, through environmental audits and inspections
– Monitor and verify closeout of corrective actions arising from environmental audits
– Report periodically to the PROJECT management on the performance of the project environmental management system
– Report to PM/CM as well as HSEM on the environmental performances concerning site environmental aspects, e.g.:
Waste management activities;
Control of noise and dust production;
Wastewater and drainage control;
Involve in Spill prevention activities;
Maintain and report General housekeeping
OFFICER, HSE – AB
- Study and fully understand the project HSE documents such as HSE policy, HSE plan, RA, JSA, MOS, lifting plan, checklists, procedures, forms records, MSDS, etc.
- Continuous monitoring the activities in the workplace, identifying hazards and risks, ensuring the safety control measures safety precautions are implemented, ensuring the working conditions are safe, and the workers are performing their job safely, all reference to the RA, MOS & JSA.
- Conduction daily toolbox talk (TBT) with the manpower.
- Conducting safety orientation induction for the newly joined staff workers, suppliers, customers & visitors.
- Conducting equipment inspections such as mobile cranes, excavators, bobcats, etc.
- Ensuring all the inspections are reference to alfanar checklists.
- Inspection of the running activities ensuring the compliance with safety precautions (excavations, backfilling, reinforcement, concrete pouring, precast installation, etc.)
- Ensuring the 3rd party certificates are available for all the equipment, operators & riggers.
- Conducting monthly documented inspections such as color coding, FBH, ladders inspections, store, etc.
- Reporting and conducting proper investigations of the accidents incidents, analysis the RCA and identifying the corrective actions according to alfanar procedure.
- Reporting the near misses and taking corrective action for non-re-occurrence.
- Reporting the unsafe acts to the project management for the disciplinary actions with the violators.
- Prepare the daily, weekly & monthly reports and submit them to the QHSE manager.
- Reporting the suggestions for improvement and promotion of safety positive culture to the QHSE manager.
- Filing all the documents such as checklists, 3rd party certificates, project documents, etc.
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
The hub of alfanar’s manufacturing operations is Medinet alfanar Alsinaiya, a 700,000 square-meter complex located in Riyadh. The complex houses an array of ultra-modern manufacturing facilities and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with highly skilled professionals.
alfanar derives its success from its commitment to providing the highest quality standards to its customers, and the continuous development of its human capital, who alfanar considers its most valuable asset. With this in mind, alfanar promotes a proactive work environment where its employees are always valued, nurtured, and empowered to fuel their pride in being part of alfanar.