Position: RP Safety Engineer 1
Location: Doha/ India/Vietnam/Malaysia/Oman/China/Korea/ Singapore
Start Date: 1-Nov-2023
Enda Date: 31-Oct-2025
Qualification and Experience required:
- Qualification: Engineering degree in Process & Safety engineering preferably Loss Prevention
- Experience: minimum10 years’ experience, in Safety Engineering in offshore Oil and Gas industry.
- Good knowledge of industry codes, standards and legislations on SSHE aspect,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Offshore experience is required.
- Language: fluent English,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Ensure Engineering Dossier are delivered with a robust Safety engineering definition and fit for purpose design that can be procured, fabricated, transported, installed, and operated safely, meeting the requirements of company standard, project basis of design, and SOR.
- Ensure assigned project tasks are well managed in accordance with the project execution plan and contractual requirements that includes:
- Thorough, efficient, and timely review of project Safety discipline documents, realization of potential derogations to the standards, and challenge the design to achieve an optimize and fit for purpose outcome
- Assisting to project studies and meetings related to the Safety discipline as per project approved gate levels and design maturity
- Identifying potential risks and scope changes, conducting initial impact assessment to provide detailed information to Engineering Coordinator.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Other Business Support Services
- Company Type: Unspecified