HSE Officer and HSE Supervisor Urgent Requirements for Saudi Arabia
1. HSE Officer
Safety Officer Job Description:
HSE officers, also known as health, safety, and environment officers and environment health and safety officers, monitor health and safety, assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within an assigned workplace or geographic area. Private companies and government offices hire HSE officers to work full daytime weekday hours, both in office environments and out in the field. HSE officers manage and train other health and safety staff members and frequently travel to perform field investigations and respond to incident reports.
Safety Officer Job Responsibilities:
The Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Officer is responsible for identifying, assessing and advising on risks arising from the workplace or work processes, recommending measures to eliminate or minimise and control the risks and implementing the measures.
Experience: ( 5 – 10yrs )
2. HSE Supervisor
Safety Supervisor Job Description and Responsibilities:
Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes. Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation. Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely. Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies.
- Managing workflow.
- Training new hires.
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes.
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely.
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies.
- Creating and managing team schedules.
- Reporting to HR and senior management.
- Evaluating performance and providing feedback.
- Identifying and applying career advancement opportunities.
- Helping to resolve employee issues and disputes.
( 7 – 10yrs )
Job Location : Saudi Arabia
Contract : 1 year and Extendable
Candidate should have experience in brownfield Oil and Gas projects
If you are interested send us your updated CV on