HSE Manager, Safety Engineer and Safety Officer Position in KSA
Neom, Tabuk, Tabuk Region, sa
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an HSE Manager to join a top qualified and knowledgeable HSE team in Saudi Arabia.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey!
- You are responsible for monitoring all HSE activities on site, and to make sure that local law, HSE standards and all other requirements are in place.
What you will need to do:
- Plans, directs, monitors and reviews the implementation HSE
programs and policies under regional management direction
- Analyzes HSE targets at Project Level, defines, develops and ensures
conformance to HSE objectives, policies and procedures
- Provides HSE leadership at Project Level and acts as a technical
expert and maintains expert knowledge of specific requirements
imposed by local governmental agencies and policies and procedures
as well as the Employer’s specific requirements.
- Evaluates compliance with respective local laws and regulations.
- Actively supports establishing, and maintaining positive customer
- Ensures customer expectations are met
- Ensures compliance with respective corporate policies and
procedures and local laws and regulations
- Complies with Corporate Governance rules, Company’s systems,
Policies and Procedures. Approvals, as required, have to be obtained
for the execution of his responsibilities.
Job Title: HSE Compliance Engineer
Job Summary: As a HSE Compliance Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing health, safety, and environmental compliance programs within the organization. You will work closely with various departments to ensure that the company complies with all applicable regulations and standards, reduces risks, and promotes a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Ensure company’s Health, Safety, Security & Environmental policies are implemented consistently across the organization. Remain current with legislative, best practice information and any changes that may impact HSSE compliance.
- Conduct internal HSSE Assessment and HSSE Assurance Audit in accordance with APQ HSSE assurance processes. Report on assurance performance to line manager on regular basis.
- Design and execute HSSE campaign(s) to enhance culture and raise awareness.
- Collect, and analyze HSSE Performance data on weekly basis for completeness, accuracy, and remediation.
- Maintain company legal compliance register and update regularly.
- Perform site safety assessments and validate safety process adherence (Basic Safety Process/Top 20 Life Safety Systems).
- Perform Health Hazard Assessment’s, sound level survey’s, Ergonomic assessments, EWE.
- Ensure yearly medical check-up and fit to duty certificate are executed as per legal and APQ requirements.
- Engage in emergency planning and make sure that all emergencies likely to occur at APQ facilities have been identified, documented and an effective emergency plan detailing responsiveness has been developed, implemented and regularly tested & evaluated. Ensure necessary training requirements for staff relevant to specific emergency plans has been completed.
- Act as safety officer for site emergency response team.
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to evaluate the effectiveness of the HSSE systems and procedures, identify potential hazards, and make recommendations to eliminate, isolate or minimize exposure to such hazards and agreed controls have been actioned and remain in place.
- Lead and participate in incidents investigation, to determine root causes, and develop preventative measures to prevent recurrence as soon as possible after the event is reported.
Safety Officer – (Jubail -Riyadh – Jeddah – Yanbu – Rabigh)
- On site, carrying out and implementing Safety Plans and Recommendations that abide to ensure safety aspects for other employees and users.
- Recommend about any current problems that can be a cause of dangerous condition or other “areas for improvement” that added safety or ergonomics valuable practice that support operating effectiveness.
- Report or feedback about any inconsistency appeared throughout employees or working areas and provide with suitable solutions in according.
- Collaborate in scheduled or sudden Safety Audits and write down all examined features within the audit for further review and conclusions made on.
- Collaborate in training for a sample Fire Evacuation; by preparation, communication, resources availability, and or other needed features.
- Communicate follow up records and requirements needed for implementation and managing a Disaster Management and Emergency Plan, through communicate and follow up accountable.
- Collaborate in Safety Awareness Issues; such as operating in systematic approach, implementing awareness sessions, soft copies of bulletin, flyers, leaflet…etc.
- Monitor, supervise, follow up and record fire extinguishers, fire fighting hoses and any other fire fighting equipments’ validity, availability, maintenance and follow up getting back safe and normal condition for use.
- Collaborate in preparing the Safety Plans; through record, follow up and enquire about safety ladders, safety equipments and tools…etc.
- Conduct on site sample checking for the fire alarms, and fire fighting system…etc.
- Provide the needed assistance for implementing personal safe equipments within the Job Nature requirements; air muffles, protective suits, protective hats, glasses, air plugs, heavy duty shoes…etc, as recommended by Safety Management System.
- Recommend methods to ensure Safe plant and machinery, and safe movement, storage and use of articles and substances, including consistent and regular mechanical and electrical checks on our rides and attractions.
- Check out the readiness within operational unit that having adequate first-aid boxes and supplies, and record the number and shifts of first aid accountable, and provide with recommendations to train new employees on first aid.
- Provide suitable and current information concerning health and safety policies and practices to the business leaders.
- Collaborate in regular training programs for staff and tenants on Fire and Evacuation and general Health and Safety
- Liaise as necessary with other departments, organizations and relevant authorities and provide assistance and cooperation concerning audits and remedial actions.
- Review prevention and precautions against, or adequate control of, exposure to hazardous substances, and danger from flammable, explosive, electrical, noise, radiation and manual handling risks.
- Implement and train other employees on the outputs gained from risks assessments within all Operations and deliver a status report and recommendations for improvement.
- Continuously seek out and identify opportunities for improvement Safety processes.
- Continuously develop personal skills to coup with ever changing technological developments
- Surveillance and reporting on health and safety practices, systems and accident reporting
- Working for international companies is advantage.
- First Aid Certificate or course.
- Familiarity with NIOSH, OSHA, ISO 14000, ISO 18000.
- Certified in OSHA, NIOSH, ISO Lead Auditor from Certified Bodies.
- Risk and Hazard Analysis.
- Training, Communication and Presentation.
- Root cause analysis and investigation.
- Implementation of Kaizen Methodologies; especially 5s within Manufacturing Environment.
- Familiarity with ISO14000 or ISO18000.
Job LocationJeddah , Saudi ArabiaCompany IndustryDistribution, Supply Chain & LogisticsCompany TypeEmployer (Private Sector)Job RoleSafetyEmployment TypeFull Time EmployeeMonthly Salary RangeUnspecifiedNumber of Vacancies4
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Certification / diploma