- Running health and safety meetings and training courses for employees.
- Run comprehensive risk-assessment programs and conduct regular site inspections.
- Identify and analyze possible site and equipment hazards to implement standardized safety protocols.
- Identifying site and equipment liabilities to mitigate potential hazards and risks to employees.
- Ability to identify health hazards and nip them in the bud.
- Proficient with risk identification alongside dynamic problem resolution.
- Able to cooperate with site personnel alongside excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Pre-emptively detecting health hazards and risks to implement preventive safety protocols.
- Job Location: Tabouk, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Safety
- Employment Type: Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: 1
About First Mills
Founded in 2017 as a result of the privatization of the General Food Security Authority (GFSA), First Mills is one of the cornerstones of Saudi Arabia’s strategic food security ecosystem. The Company is a market-leading milling player in the Kingdom, incorporating innovative solutions to produce the highest quality flour, feed, bran and wheat derivatives. The Company covers all major regions of the Kingdom through four strategically located, large-capacity mills in Jeddah, Qassim, Tabuk, and Al-Ahsa. At First Mills, quality comes first in everything we do. Our ambition is to be the first choice for premium food and feed products in Saudi Arabia and the region.
First Mills Mission
We are the reliable source of innovative, high-quality products in the food and feed sectors and be fully committed to enabling food availability and sustainability.
First Mills Vision
To be the first partner of choice in the food & feed sectors and a credible source of vital products for communities and markets across the region.