Administrative Specialist and Administrative Assistant Requirements Saudi Arabia
About the job
An Administration Specialist to ensure that the office operates smoothly and efficiently including making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees as well as supporting HR and entity activities related to employees’ visas, insurance, company licenses and all related government requirements. Supporting and coordinating the AR activity as well as managing local content-related projects with the support of support functions.
- Overseeing general office operations.
- Greeting visitors and delivering a good service to our customers and partners.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and supporting management visits and meetings with customers and partners.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations for the management team.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts when needed.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports when requested.
- Designs and implements office policies as per Group and makes necessary adjustments.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Manage entities in KSA in terms of employee residencies, and license renewals, support local content when needed and support PMO initiatives in the country.
- Liaise with Legal and Finance for several office and PRO matters when needed.
- Liaise with the General Services team for office hardware, supplies for the entity, and changes in office design or location.
- Support and coordinate AR activity with cash collectors, finance, local sales teams, and sales operations.
Qualifications & skills:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
About the job
1、Handling daily office administrative needs, answer relevant questions, and in charge of internal affairs (water, electricity, network and other costs control, office supplies purchase) and incident.
2、Support KSA local & MENA administrative and supplier resources for development and management.
3、Assist the company with office landlord, update the office contract and daily property communication;
4、Responsible for the management of local working environment maintenance and safety supervision and guarantee work;
5、Assist the company financial, provide local legal and compliance tax invoice in KSA.
6、Support other related administration work and temporary work arranged by the supervisor, etc.;
1. Bachelor’s degree above with 1-2 years of experience as office administrator or assistant
2. Have good communication and coordination skills, able to follow up external work well
3. Fluent in Mandarin listening, speaking, reading and writing
4. Fluent in Arabic communication
5. Skilled in MS office skills
6. Have Saudi driver’s license, familiar with local KSA affairs